- Co-Investigator, Gordon & Betty Moore Foundation, Division of Primary Care and Population Health, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 11/2017-7/2020
- Principal Investigator, Center for Innovation to Implementation (Ci2i), Locally Initiated Projects, VA Palo Alto, ($19,000) 10/2017-10/2018
- Principal Investigator, Henzl-Gabor Travel Grant, Stanford University, School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 2017-2018
- Principal Investigator, Arthur Vining Davis Foundation, School of Medicine, Stanford University, ($15,000) 5/2017-5/2018
- Dissertation Grant Award, Family Process Institute, Awarded $3,000, 2015
- Doctoral Dissertation Research Grant, Department of Communication, Rutgers University, Awarded $500, 2014
- Research Consultant, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital's Safety Ambassador Program. State Farm Youth Advisory Board Grant, Awarded $70,000, 2013-2014.
- Research Consultant, Robert Wood Johnson Child Safety Ambassador Program. RFP courtesy of NJ Department of Health and Disabilities, May 2012 - Present.
- Chair and Organizer, Professionalism Day. Courtesy of iCUBED Grant funded through the NSF. Rutgers University, March 2013.
- Recipient of International Research Pre-Dissertation/ Special Study Award. Rutgers University, May 2012.
- Registration Volunteer, Professionalism Day. Courtesy of iCUBED Grant funded through the NSF. Rutgers University, March 2012.